Last Updated on October 13, 2020
After summer passed without any Prime Day announcement from Amazon I thought maybe they were skipping this year. But, it turns out they were just waiting for the perfect moment – and it’s today!
Prime Day 2020 is October 13-14.
If you’re unfamiliar with Prime Day it’s when Amazon features some of it’s best sales and discounts on literally everything and it’s exclusively for Prime members.
Prime Day landing in October this year is pretty awesome because many people (including myself) are already in Christmas shopping mode. It’s a great time to score some amazing deals on Christmas presents!
*This post contains affiliate links
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can still take advantage of the deals. You can use this link to sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime and shop the sale without ever actually paying for a membership. It’s seriously the perfect time to sign up. And, if you decide you don’t like it you can cancel anytime within the 30 days.
Prime Day DIY Deals
I browsed the sale early this morning and put together what I think are the BEST deals for DIYers. Here’s what I found:
**A lot of the Prime Day sales are only available for a short time or for a limited number of products sold. The items below are on sale while I’m writing this, but may not be on sale by the time you find this post.
You can tell if a deal is still active if there is a little blue box under the price that says “Prime Day Deal”. And you can browse ALL of the Prime Day sales here.
- Dremel Lite with accessories
- Makita Brushless Cordless Driver-Drill Kit
- Makita Metric Drill & Screw Bit Set
- Lufkin Tape Measures
- Lufkin Folding Wood Ruler
- Save $50 on $200 of Bosch tools
- 20 piece jigsaw blade set
- Electric Brad Nailer
- Craftsman 5-amp Jigsaw
- Safety Glasses
- Hearing Protection Ear Muffs
- Bessey Clamps
- 90 degree corner clamp set
- TACKlife Orbital Sander
- TACKlife Sheet Sander
- Corner Clamp – I grabbed 2 of these
- Toggle Clamp – great for your workbench
- Blue Painters Tape
- 15ft Extension Cord
- 50ft Extension Cord
- Folding Step Ladder
- HomeRight Paint Sprayer – I put this in my cart too
- Heavy Duty Garage Hooks
DIY for Kids
- Kids Hearing Protection Ear Muffs
- 25-Piece Kids Tool Set
- Wood Craft Sticks
- Kids Standing Art Easel/Chalkboard
- No Spill Paint Cups
- Assorted Sew on/Iron on Applique Patches
Just for Fun
- 8-Pack Edison Bulb Antique Vintage Style Light Bulbs
- Solar Powered Parrot Light
- Lots of removable wallpaper styles
Prime Day 2020
There are so many more great DIY deals than I can list. You can browse them all for yourself here. Remember the sales change frequently so if there’s something specific you’re looking for keep checking. (I’m holding out for a scroll saw.)