Last Updated on June 21, 2021
If you’ve been looking to stock up your garage with some new tools or woodworking supplies here’s a quick list of some of the best deals I’ve found for Amazon’s Prime Day.
These deals are only available until the end of the day on Tuesday, June 22 and some will sell out sooner.
Prime Day 2021 is June 21 – June 22.
If you’re unfamiliar with Prime Day it’s when Amazon features some of it’s best sales and discounts on literally everything and it’s exclusively for Prime members.
Prime Day landing in June this year is pretty awesome for DIYers because many people (including myself) are gearing up for summer projects. It’s a great time to score some amazing deals on tools and home improvement supplies!
*This post contains affiliate links
If you don’t have an Amazon Prime account, you can still take advantage of the deals.
You can use this link to sign up for a free 30-day trial of Amazon Prime and shop the sale without ever actually paying for a membership. It’s seriously the perfect time to sign up. And, if you decide you don’t like it you can cancel anytime within the 30 days.
Prime Day DIY Deals
I browsed the sale early this morning and put together what I think are some of the BEST deals for DIYers. Here’s what I found:
**A lot of the Prime Day sales are only available for a short time or for a limited number of products sold. The items below are on sale while I’m writing this, but may not be on sale by the time you find this post.
- Mouse Detail Sander with sandpaper & attachments
- Random Orbital Sander – small and great for beginners on a budget!
- Cordless Brad Nailer/Staple Gun – I use my brad nailer all the time. This cordless one has great reviews
- Corded Brad Nailer/Staple Gun – only $35 and lots of good reviews
- Black+Decker Cordless 4-Tool Set – $99 for drill, 5-1/2″ circular saw, small reciprocating saw, work light, 2 batteries and 1 charger. If you’re just starting to build up your tool collection this is a great deal.
- Cordless Drill/Driver + 30 accessories – $39, 4.5 stars and 24,600 reviews
- Dewalt Cordless Drill/Driver, battery, charger & drill bit set – this is a great price for Dewalt
- Safety Goggles
- 4-pack reusable dust masks – I almost bought this last week for $30, this is a great deal! I just ordered a pack plus some of these replacement filters.
- Double Stick Tape for Woodworking – good for attaching paper templates to wood for jigsaw or scroll saw work
- Carpenter Square
- Corner Clamps
- Wood Chisel Set – great for removing dried glue
- Right Angle Clamp for Pocket Holes – I added this one to my cart
- 40-piece Drill Bit Set
- 21-piece Pilot Hole Drill Bit Set – this is the set I use
- 12″ Steel Bar Clamps (2 pack)
- Digital Stud Finder
- 20% off Little Giant Ladders
- Heavy Duty Staple Gun
- 3 Tier Storage Cart – organize your crafty stuff or office supplies or kids toys…
- Magnetic Hooks – I grabbed some of these to organize keys and small things I always lose (like paint can openers) in the garage
- Wood Burning Kit
Special Brand Deals
DIY Home Decor
- Industrial Pipe Shelving Kit – these look really nice!
- Industrial Pipe Shelving Kit (smaller version)
- 12″ Mandala Stencils (9 pack) – these would be good for furniture upcycles or even spaced out as stenciled ’tiles’
- Bar style drawer pulls (30 pack) – if you’re looking to update your cabinetry with new drawer pulls this is a great deal
- 1-year subscription to Family Handyman magazine for $3.75
- Try Audible and get up to 2 free audiobooks – I just re-signed up for Audible and there are now tons of free books included the membership. I love listening while driving, doing housework or in the garage. You can start with a free trial and then cancel if you change your mind. (But seriously I love it)
- Battery powered weed eater – these battery powered ones are so much lighter than the gas ones and so much easier to carry around the yard
Prime Day 2021
There are so many more great DIY deals than I can list.
Remember the sales change frequently so if there’s something specific you’re looking for keep checking.