Hey new friend!
Hi, I’m Emilee. I’m a woodworker, crafter and world class figure-outer. Mama Needs a Project is where I share all of my DIY adventures.
I believe down to my core that working with your hands to physically create something will change your life! DIY helps build confidence, forces you to problem solve, teaches you practical life skills and gives you a sense of accomplishment that is unmatched. That feeling that I get after I complete project that once felt impossible is a high that I want to ride forever. That’s the feeling I want to share with the world.
I hope browsing Mama Needs a Project will leave you inspired and fired up to tackle your next DIY project.
Latest Blog Posts
- DIY Garden Projects for a Unique Garden
- DIY Raised Flower Bed Update | Drainage Issues in Clay Soil
- Items to Always Stock in Your Woodshop (that aren’t tools and lumber)
- DIY Twin Bed Frame with Geometric Wood Art
- Woodworking in a Small Space | 6 Essential Tips
- Charlie’s Bug Bungalow | DIY Bug House for Kids